This page is a mixed bag of the various things that I do. It hosts both my (chiefly academic) CV and project pages of the r packages that I develop. It also hosts a modest collection of blog posts and a store where I sell some of my art prints.
The webpage is powered by a range of useful tools; a few of which are
- Jekyll, which generates the entire site,
- Minimal Mistakes – a jekyll starter that serves as the basis for the layout,
- pandoc to convert markdown into html and pdf,
- R and the R package knitr to convert R markdown to markdown,
- R-bloggers, which graciously lets me post to their site, and
- s3_website for pushing the webpage to Amazon S3.